READ TIME: 30 seconds
- Recent revisions may not be reporting correctly.
- Enabling Undercutter can cause your prices to be lower than expected. Undercutter will make your prices fluctuate up and down.
- Enabling Overrides can have unwanted effects if not configured properly.
You may need to enter 0 in the % box or margin fixed box.
- Enter this formula into a spreadsheet or in your Chrome URL to verify
sale_priceX 10%) - (
sale_priceX 2.9%) - ( 0.30 ) - ((
profit %) - (
profit_fixed) - (
sale_pricewith your current listing price
source_pricewith the cost of the items from the supplier
source_shippingwith any shipping costs (usually only from Walmart)
profit %with your % margins
profit_fixedwith your fixed margins
AO_Feeswith 0.20 cents by default
If you're selling on Amazon instead of eBay change the 10% to 12%
- Check the actual offers page and make sure it's available for Prime
- Your handling time may be too low, we suggest 5 days or more
- Does it have an override forcing the quantity to 0?
- Is it only 3rd party merchant fulfilled?
Copy this entire code below (but replace the ____ with your ASIN)