READ TIME: Less than 30 seconds
If you find yourself just not making sales or not enough money, then I would refer you back to this article about how to be profitable.
You need to ask yourself a few questions:
- Tried our 💥 Hot Items 💥yet?
- How many listings do I have on eBay? Only have a few hundred listings? Then NO, you won't make money. Work up to an anchor store after eBay has raised your limits to around the 4,000 mark, and LIST LIST LIST.
- Are you losing money on sales? Click here for an article on losses.
- Are you selling low demand items? Click here for sourcing products.
- What are your margins? Click here to learn about scaling your business up.
If you think you have answered these questions properly and you still aren't making enough profit or sales, open a chat with us and we'll take a look at your business model personally and see what you need to adjust.